Libertex's Everyday Pleasures

Friday, February 24, 2006

Chocolate

Like most people at my point in life (let's just say my older brother is retiring this year) I have to make sure I watch those treats that add calories to my meals. I have found a way to do that and share the pleasure with my friends!

I used to live in Spokane and down the highway was a bulk candy and snack store called The Nut Factory. Last year I found that they have a web site so I started to order from them and after sharing some with friends at work decided to share everyday. So now about once a month or so I order a few 5 pound bags of Lemon and/or Mint Chocolate Appels, Chocolate Almonds, White Chocolate Almonds, Chocolate Malt Balls, or Orange/Lemon Fruit Slices.

I tell you my cube is pretty popular. I keep a old cigar box full of 2 or three kinds and I see people come by once or twice a day. This last time I ordered they were out of the mint appels and I have a few people that come by and keep asking when I will get more and that I be sure and get them next time. Course it doesn't stop them from having some of what I do have (today I have Chocolate and White Chocolate Almonds and Lemon Appels on my desk).

So I get to have some excellent candy, I keep it at work so I don't pig out at home, and I get to put a little pleaure in my co-workers lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home